Always InFinity FlexFoam Pads With Wings Heavy Flow Absorbency Size 2 Unscented
Try Always Infinity FlexFoam for a pad that feels like nothing and protects like nothing else! With Always Infinity FlexFoam pads a Zero Leak and Zero Feel period is possible. FlexFoam pads absorb up to 10x their weight. FlexFoam pads are unbelievably thin and flexible, so your pad moves with you, not against you. Zero Feel protection is possible with our driest, breathable top layer, and super absorbent holes that pull wetness away from your skin. Always FlexFoam pads are dermatologically tested, and approved as skin friendly by the Skin Health Alliance. Always products are FSA/HSA Eligible.Always Infinity pads are made with FlexFoam, Not Fluff. With Always Infinity FlexFoam, the holes and slots in the core pull fluid away from your body and distribute it to the bottom of the pad. So, it absorbs more and leaves you feeling drier, for protection that doesn't hold you back.Always Infinity FlexFoam pads offer up to 10 hours of protection, so in between balancing the day's to-do list, you don't have time to question your period protection. In addition, they also have a breathable top layer that keeps you feeling dry all day long, so you can say goodbye to hot and stuffy.
- Zero Leaks is possible: Even on heavy days, FlexFoam pads can absorb 10x their weight
- Zero Feel is possible: FlexFoam is thin and flexible, with a breathable top layer that keeps you feeling dry
- Zero Bunching is possible: FlexFoam moves with you, not against you, and seamlessly conforms to your body
- Made of FlexFoam: The only pad made of FlexFoam not fluff, so it feels like nothing, and protects like nothing else
- Available in 5 Sizes: FlexFoam is designed for anybody and every body: Use the Always MyFit Sizing Chart to find your perfect fit
Ratings and Reviews
Food 4 Less is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.77(528)5(438)4(66)3(17)2(4)1(3)